Moving on......

26.8.13


So as some of you may know (those of you who follow me on Instagram) I am currently in the process of moving house. We're leaving out little one bedroom apartment & taking our small furry family to a spacious two bedroom cottage with a large garden & gorgeous views. I am extremely excited & I'm already purchasing items & getting prepared to move in & decorate. I'm bargain hurting, charity shopping & compiling mood boards like my life depends on it. I'm excited for the change & the fresh new feeling of having somewhere new to put our stamp on. I plan on doing a home tour video once I'm moved in & think everything is finished, I personally love seeing other bloggers homes & getting a taste & inspiration from their ideas & style. Now that I've finished writing this I can barley contain my excitement & feel like I immediately need to browse Zara Home & H&M to find some lovelies. I hope everyone is well & I'll keep you all updated on the move :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it and read all comments. If you have any questions feel free to email me on hicks.soffie@hotmail.co.uk xo

Back To Top