Striped....

11.7.14


I can feel another obsession brewing. I've gone off patterns for a while & have been very much in to my basics, such as zaratopshop. There is something so chic & effortless about a basic tee that I just love. It's the ease of throwing an outfit together & knowing you can pair it with different items to get different styles. That being said I seem to have fallen in love with stripes all over again. It all started with THIS dress/tunic from Topshop which has since gone out of stock in every size known to man ever (can you sense the bitter resentment?!) & now I am hooked! I decided to purchase a striped black & white tee from Zara along with a long sleeved black & white striped tee.I think paired with ripped at the knee jeans & some ankle boots will look gorgeous, but I can also get a lot of wear out of them through the summer with frayed levi shorts & cute denim hot pants (shield your eyes!I'll keep this look for evening strolls on the beach I promise) & white converse. Slowly I'm injecting some sort of pattern in to my wardrobe all be it black & white but it's still there!


  1. Fun inspo! Love a good stripe!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it :) I'm constantly on the look out for all things striped now!
      x

      Delete
  2. I love stripes! They are like 90% of my shirts haha
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stripes are fast taking over my wardrobe now lol! I'm glad I'm not alone!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it and read all comments. If you have any questions feel free to email me on hicks.soffie@hotmail.co.uk xo

Back To Top