Current Beauty Wants...

22.1.15

Current Beauty Wants

So Christmas has come & gone & I got some amazing beauty presents to tick off my ever growing list. Since it's my birthday in January I think it's acceptable to place a cheeky Debenhams order (or two) I made this little want list to keep me happy until payday rolls around. Although it seems to be ever growing, thank god for the "save for later" button! I sense this is going to be a year of beauty & new discoveries for me, needless to say I'm excited even if my bank balance & Fiancee isn't. 

  1. Amazing picks! I have the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and absolutely love it! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That candlelight face powder!! It looks stunning! And the Yankee Candle will always be top of my list too :) Wild Fig sounds like is smells gorgeous.

    www.makeitraynex.com

    XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it and read all comments. If you have any questions feel free to email me on hicks.soffie@hotmail.co.uk xo

Back To Top