Sleek Lip Palettes.......

24.6.14


I saw these lip palettes by Sleek & could not resist them, I mean who could?! I love the brand Sleek I have many of their blushes & their contour kit is a daily go to item for me. I've seen their vast array of lipsticks but never tried any of them, I have no idea why! I decided to pick up the colours Siren which is full of oranges, corals & red, & also Ballet which is full of nudes & browns. Two perfect palettes filled with extremely wearable shades & nice & compact for travelling (much like the 3 Blush Palettes which are also excellent!). 
The palette itself is nice & compact although it is a little chunky but meh! beggars can't be choosers! It also has a nice large mirror inside which is really handy, it did come with a little lip brush which is fab, although the quality of the brush isn't great, again this is a product you're hardly going to buy for the brush! I simply add a lip brush in to my make-up bag instead. Now on to the formula, I wasn't expecting a Mac lipstick formula just a basic one if anything, the lipstick has no scent & isn't greasy, I do find the matte shades a little drying on the lips but I find that with the majority of matte lipsticks. The big wow for these lipstick palettes for me is the pigmentation! It really is WOW! It's so bright edging on neon with some shades & there are several excellent colour dupes hidden within these palettes. 
First up is the Ballet Palette;


Each shade that I'm wearing is wrote on the photo, the dupes within this palette are;
  • Plie for Mac's Pillow Talk
  • Tutu for Mac's Creme'd Nude
  • Pirouette for Mac's Honey Love 
  • Swan Lake for Creme Cup


Next is the Siren Palette;


The dupes within this Palette are;
  • Love me for Mac's Party Parrot & very close to the limited edition Watch me Simmer 
  • Miss me for Mac's Lady Danger boarding on to M'orange
So there we have it! In my opinion these are excellent & not only save room in your makeup bag but are handy to throw in to your bag for a festival or clutch bag for a party & you also have that lovely sized mirror. They chunkyness of the palette makes it easier to find so you won't end up losing your beloved lipsticks (R.I.P Lady Danger

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it and read all comments. If you have any questions feel free to email me on hicks.soffie@hotmail.co.uk xo

Back To Top