A pop of fuchsia.....

26.5.14


Now I have a monochrome heart & a monochrome wardrobe to match but I can't resist a cheeky pop of colour, especially something as striking at a neon fuchsia. Whether it be in the shoes or clutch or something as simple as a flash of colour on the lips with a nude eye. I just can't resist! I normally avoid colour like the plague but it seems my black & white heart is giving in to some colour after all. 
I've even been extremely tempted to give hair chalk to try for the days where things seem a bit boring & need brightening up. I think an all black outfit can look even more pulled together with simple accessories in pops of colour, yes I'm one of those sad people that plans an outfit first & then the finer detail such as how i'll wear my hair & even what colour will be on my nails, I'm a sucker for details....& yes that applies in all aspects of my life, you'll find lots of little candle & ornament displays around my house. I can feel more colour inspired posts coming along, I love looking at photos for inspiration. 



PS...All photos are from Pinterest, you can find me on there my username is sosofee.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it and read all comments. If you have any questions feel free to email me on hicks.soffie@hotmail.co.uk xo

Back To Top