Everything L'oreal....

23.5.14


Whilst browsing in Boots the other day I seemed to get sucked in by the L'oreal stand, I got tempted by the good old Boots three for two & decided to pick up these little beauties. I absolutely have fallen in love with the L'oreal Telescopic mascara, I now understand the hype around this product! It's day become my daily go to mascara. It doesn't clump, you won't get icky fall out from it (ya know when half way through the day your mascara decided to crumble & end up under your eyes!) I also find it EXTREMELY easy to remove which is a major thing for me since I've lost many lashes thanks to Benefits They're Real mascara. The longevity of this product is fantastic & the wear is comfortable & doesn't feel scratchy, nor is it horrid to apply like some mascara that feel like they'll pull your eyelid off!  


Next I decides to pick up these pressed pigments, I've never seen/heard about these before but upon having a swatchfest there was no way I could leave them behind. They are very soft & buttery, They apply soft & delicately, they blend really well & the longevity is excellent. They are best applied with a damp brush but even without I didn't get any fall out. They have fast become a favourite & are an excellent bargain, they aren't scratchy or mega glittery like some pigments tend to be, they do have a slight shimmer but are more metallic than glittery. I think they are perfect to blend in to the crease of your eye with a matte base, or dusted in to the center of they eye. They are defiantly worth swatching & they seem to have a vast array of colours as well as the nude collection which did very much remind of shades from the Urban Decay Naked pallets. I will defiantly post a look that I've created with these little beauties. 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it and read all comments. If you have any questions feel free to email me on hicks.soffie@hotmail.co.uk xo

Back To Top